Friday, March 6, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. Since I am new to blogging this will be a work in progress for awhile.

While my profession is that of a life and health insurance agent, my passion is to teach others how to grow their business through strong relationships built within a networking environment. And now with the proliferation of social networking sites, it is now possible to develop these relationships in a viral way.

I believe that if in our relationships we will focus on giving we will ultimately receive. I further believe that there is a biblical basis for this. In Luke 6:38 we are told "Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you". (NIV)

While building strong relationships takes time, these strong relationships can help you build your business to nearly a 100% referral business. This blog will focus mostly on thoughts and ideas to help you grow your business through these strong relationships. The material will either come from my own sharing as well as from that garnered from others.

I hope that this blog will serve to help others grow their business in ways that they have never imagined possible. Please come back often and be sure to leave a comment that may help others to be successful.

0 comments: